Having a lawn is one of the best ways to enhance your property’s value and aesthetics. However, taking care of it is quite a demanding task. You’ll need to water, fertilize, and trim it regularly—all of which take a lot of time, effort, and money to carry out. If you are not prepared to commit to daily yard work or are growing tired of doing daily lawn maintenance, invest in artificial grass in San Antonio, TX.
The Advantages of Artificial Grass
Just because it’s synthetic, doesn’t mean it’s subpar. In fact, compared to real grass, synthetic turf offers more benefits to its users and the environment in the long run. Here are some of its advantages.
- Save time, money, and effort
Here’s what you can take off from your to-do list if you opt for artificial turf.
• Watering the lawn
• Mowing the grass regularly
• Securing and applying pest control solutions
• Keeping the lawn weed-free (e.g., manual weeding, applying herbicide, etc.)
• Ensuring the soil’s quality (e.g., conducting soil tests, applying fertilizer, etc.)
• Taking measures to prepare the lawn for season changes
Since you don’t need to keep your lawn hydrated and your grass short with a lawn mower, you will also reduce your water and electric bills. Reduce your lawn upkeep budget and activities with synthetic grass in San Antonio.
- Easy to maintain
As implied in the previous advantage, artificial turf requires little to no upkeep work. You just need to keep it clean which involves rinsing it, clearing off debris from its surface, and brushing its grass blades frequently. You can do these tasks weekly or whenever necessary.
Pet owners are better off with synthetic turf than natural grass. Here’s why.
• It is urine-resistant – Artificial grass won’t wilt and discolor if your dog does their “business” on them.
• It is safer for your pets – Fleas, bugs, ants, and other pests don’t thrive on synthetic turf. So, you don’t need to apply pest solutions that may be harmful to your pets. You also don’t have to worry about your dog coming home with fleas or disturbing an ant hill.
• It minimizes digging – Since the artificial turf covers the soil, your dog will be less inclined to dig holes on your lawn.
• It helps to keep your dog clean – Hidden soil means no mud and dirt for your canine to roll around in. So, you can significantly reduce the need for baths and indoor cleanups.
If you own a dog or a cat, do them and yourself a favor and switch to artificial grass for pets in San Antonio today.
- Keep your grounds green throughout the entire year
Even with intensive and costly upkeep practices, owners of natural lawns can never guarantee a lush, even, and healthy-looking lawn all year round. You can with artificial turf. With synthetic grass, you can ensure that you’ll have pristine, green grounds no matter the season or weather.
Have a Lush Lawn Without the Hassles of the Real Thing
Keep your grounds green all year round with high-quality artificial grass in San Antonio, TX. Call a professional synthetic turf installer today to get access to a wide selection of turf models, on-point upkeep tips, and expert assistance for your lawn project.