If you’re feeling overworked or suffering from family troubles, you’re most likely having stress problems. Too much stress can take a toll on your health and wear you out easily. While there are quick ways to get rid of stress, they may easily come back, especially when you’re idle. In such cases, you would need to consult with a stress doctor in Las Vegas to help you overcome these conditions.
What is stress?
Stress is a feeling of emotional or physical tension. It can come from any experience or thought which brings frustration, anger, or nervousness. Anxiety and depression are illnesses that result in stress.
In addition, stress is also the body’s natural response to challenges encountered. Through short bursts, stress can have a positive effect, such as helping you avoid danger. However, if stress continues after a long time, it could be harmful to your health.
Types of Stress
There are two kinds of stress:
- Acute stress – Short term stress that disappears instantly. This is felt, for example, when you instantly step on the brakes. It can aid you in managing hard situations and often takes place when doing something exciting.
- Chronic stress – This stress goes on for a longer period. You usually feel this if you have problems with money or dissatisfaction with your marriage. If this type of stress is concealed, you become susceptible to acquiring health problems.
Effects of Stress
Stress is not something to be taken lightly — if not handled immediately, stress can lead to:
- High blood pressure
- Heart disease
- Depression or anxiety
Signs of Excessive Stress
When you experience too much stress, certain behaviors begin to show up. Here is a rundown of behaviors you encounter when you go through stress:
- Recurring aches and pains
- Inability to focus
- Lack of energy
- Inability to sleep or excessive sleep
- Upset stomach
- Weight loss or gain
Homeopathic Treatment and Other Cures for Stress
Before consulting with the best doctor for depression in Las Vegas, try some methods first to control your stress. Here are some of the things you can do when faced with stress:
- Take vitamins – Vitamins A, C, D, E, and B complex help relieve anxiety
- Drink minerals – Some minerals, like magnesium, can aid you
- Don’t forget your supplements – omega 3 fatty acids, amino acids, and neurotransmitters are recommended
- Maximize the effects of herbs – lemon balm, bacopa, and passionflower are herbs found to alleviate anxiety
- Meditate – research attest to the effectiveness of meditation in dealing with anxiety
If, however, you experience recurring stress or long term stress, you should consider purchasing homeopathic medicines to relieve your condition. Examples of common homeopathic treatments for stress resulting depression/anxiety include:
- Aconite (sudden anxiety)
- Argentum nitricum (uncertainty- based anxiety)
- Aurum Metallicum( depression in work failure)
- Gelsemium (anxiety because of incompetence)
- Ignatia (stress due to grief)
- Kali arsenicosum (sleep anxiety)
- Kali phosphoricum (stress from setting lofty goals)
- Lycopodium (stress because of public attention)
Don’t Stress It
Don’t let stress get you down. If you need help, don’t be afraid to seek immediate cure. Talking to homeopathic specialist such as a gastritic doctor in Las Vegas is your best resort for long term stress conditions. With proper treatment, your disposition and health will improve.